Guided Farm Tours (group bookings of 15 or more participants)
From May to October, Andrews’ Scenic Acres offers curriculum-based programs to schools as part of guided farm tours. We are able to offer modified tours to pre-school, daycares and nusery schools. Also, fun tours are available to summer camps, adult and senior groups.
All Tours Include:
Field to Table Explanation of Farming & Seasonal Crops
- Includes strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, apples, pumpkins, and corn
- Learn about the contribution of honey bees to fruit farming and how they make delicious honey
Scenic Wagon Ride around the Farm
Visit to the Animal Corral
- Meet the goats, sheep, chickens, turkeys and rabbits – always a tour favourite!
- Picnic tables
- Tented meeting & eating area (October only)
- Haunted Forest & Straw Mountain (mid-Sept – Oct)
- Clean washrooms with flush toilets (accessible)
To book your tour, complete and submit the web-form below, or download the PDF form, print and mail to us.